The summer number of Forum is now available online. The full list of contents are here.
Other content in the journal can be accessed by subscription. Details of subscription rates can be found here. The journal has recently introduced a very competitive ‘online only’ subscription – for £12 (VAT regulations mean this is only available to UK residents only). We believe Forum provides unique insight and analysis – which it has done consistently for many years. A subscription gives you access to all Forum’s content, but also supports us develop the journal. If you like what you read, please subscribe.
Supporting Forum . . .
There are many, simple, ways anyone can support the journal in addition to subscribing. Where you can, please consider the following actions.
- Follow us on twitter @Forum3to19 – and RT our links to content.
- Like Forum on Facebook.
- Follow the Forum blog (click on the ‘follow’ tab on the top right hand of the site).
- Use Forum articles for course reading lists. Material is topical, engaging and contributors are often leading thinkers and writers.
- If you work in a university please recommend Forum to your librarian.
- Finally, please talk about us – face to face, online, via social media. Tell colleagues, friends, contacts in campaigning organisations. Share links to our articles. Spread the words because we think the words have important things to say 🙂
It is a battle of ideas and there is a world to win . . . help Forum make a difference.